you're reading...
NATURAL-ENVIRONMENT

30 Vietnamese kids fed disinfectant with milk (KWQC)


HANOI, Vietnam (AP) – Some 30 Vietnamese children have been hospitalized after eating disinfectant accidentally mixed with milk during snack time at an unlicensed preschool.

Dr. Huynh Thi Nguyet Phuong of the General Hospital in Thuan An town in southern Binh Duong province says the 3-year-old children suffered Chloramine-B poisoning Friday. Three were seriously ill with vomiting and convulsions, but all were released by Monday.

Monday’s online VietnamNet newspaper quoted teachers as saying they accidentally gave the children disinfectant powder dissolved in water with milk instead of cereal powder.

Chloramine-B is used as a cleanser and to prevent waterborne diseases.
http://www.kwqc.com/Global/story.asp?S=15183758&;nav=menu83_2_8

Advertisements

About thủy tinh vỡ

Freelance writer

Discussion

Comments are closed.

Asian News

Profile

Vung bút nhả thơ thơ chẳng thấy
Múa cọ vẽ chữ chữ không ra
Thủy tinh vỡ: Freelance writer
Age: Bính Thìn
Location: Hồ Chí Minh

IN MY BLOG

Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 133 other followers

Twitter

%d bloggers like this: